Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Wonderful Day

Today was a wonderful day. I haven't posted in a really long time and I will do a catch up soon since this is one of my goals but I really wanted to record today. Nothing spectacular or out of the ordinary happened, today is Saturday and my day off but it was a pratically perfect day. Ryan and I had so much fun playing with his blocks, playing hide and go seek, and having a dance party! I was also able to catch up on some housework, laundry, clean the bathroom and vacuum too! AND I didn't feel like I had to compromise between spening time with Ryan or having a clean house. I even cooked a healthy lunch and dinner. The best part was before bed when Ryan was actually laying still on top of me on the couch before bed and we read a couple of books together and Skyped Joey. I felt so complete, happy and accomplished in that moment. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I have the cutest, most handsome amazing kid on the planet. He has an amazing silly personality and I can't wait until he starts talking. I am very grateful to be his mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment