Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Movin' Right Along!

Well this week we are moving! We picked up the keys yesterday and it's hard to believe that this day is here! I am so very excited about moving to the new place. To me it signifies a new beginning and fresh start. For a while I've been feeling like we were in the wrong place and moving in the wrong direction but with this move everything feels so much better. I've also been better about praying and reading my scriptures so that has to help too!

Another reason I'm glad we are moving is that my family will be coming up to help us! Mom and Benjamin get here tomorrow then my Dad, Aunt Glenda and Uncle Brian will be here on Saturday! I haven't seen most of them since Mother's day. We were able to spend some time with Uncle Brian's family 2 weeks ago (If I'm calculating correctly). There were able to swing into town on their way home from Ida's college orientation and some KC fun. We went out to lunch and had a good ol' time!

So here's to new beginnings, happiness and stress for this week. Hopefully we can fit a little joy in there as well :)

~Brianna


No comments:

Post a Comment